11/13/2009

Gold Membership Guide

Hello this is my first time doing this but I have some good tips for you. There is a website where you can complete offers and get points and trade them for a $10 or $20 dollar card from UltimateGameCard.com. This card can then be used to pay for a gold membership on Dead Frontier! You can also make a custom prize claim and order anything over $5 from ebay.com or amazon.com.


This website is legit. But it says you can only complete offers if you are in the USA, Canada, UK, or Australia. But you can still get referral points from anywhere. I tested it out before I wanted to tell you. I ordered an item from ebay and an item from amazon. The prize claim was fast and I got my prize shipped in a few days. When I get .43 more points I will post proof of me buying a gold membership in the zombie killing game Dead Frontier.



Sign up at prizerebel.com or using my referall link for a free game card! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1114432




Follow the referral link to sign up. Once you earn 9 points you can buy the $10 card and they will E-MAIL you number you need. Then you enter the number later. That means you need to sign up with a valid email you can check. I used a new Hotmail.com account I made. I recommend making a brand new email account from hotmail.com because you will get spammed.

This card works with the PayByCash system. Thus you can pay for a gold membership or buy credits for Dead Frontier. Dead Frontier is free, but you get some perks by doing this.

Sign up at prizerebel.com or using my referall link for a free game card! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1114432





Reccomended apps



Dead Frontier Guide:

1. Click on the Go button to go to the Dead Frontier web site.
2. Select your purchase.
3. When you are offered payment options, choose PayByCash to access the PayByCash secure payment site.
4. Select Ultimate Game Card from the Payment Options list, and click continue.
5. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.



Sign up at prizerebel.com or using my referall link for a free game card! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1114432